Specialists in Building Design, Dual Occupancy, Unit Developments and Town Planning Permits

What happens if the council rejects my application?


There is always the option to have your application reviewed by VCAT. This again depends on each and every application, as their each have their own opportunities, constraints and characteristics.

Categories :

Leave a Reply


If you think we would be a great fit for your project, please reach out to us.
Send us a message or give us a call at (03) 9310 8800

Contact Us Now
Free Consultation & Quote
Fixing WordPress Problems