Specialists in Building Design, Dual Occupancy, Unit Developments and Town Planning Permits

Can I use my own engineer, soil tester, energy rater, surveyor etc… ?


Of course. We offer the consultants that we have worked with for years for you to use, but if you have your own team of consultants, or have a friend or relative that you wish to use, then that is no problem. Just forward to us their details and we will work with them directly.

Categories :

Leave a Reply


If you think we would be a great fit for your project, please reach out to us.
Send us a message or give us a call at (03) 9310 8800

Contact Us Now
Free Consultation & Quote
Fixing WordPress Problems